Marblehead Farmers Market offers for July 24
Corn, peaches, tomatoes, cucumbers, beets, carrots, broccoli and summer squash as well as a wide selection of salads and greens are now available at the Marblehead Farmers Market.
The farms present this week are:
- The Iron Ox farm will have vegetables
- Brookford Farm will have vegetables, meat, cold cuts, cheese and other dairy products
- The Herb Farmacy with vegetables, herbs and cut flowers
- Bear Hill Farm with pork, beef and vegetables
- Middle Earth Farm will have vegetables and mushrooms
- Valicenti Organico will offer their farm-made red pasta and sauces Grant Family Farm will offer fresh eggs, microgreens and vegetables
- Clark Farm will have vegetables
Folsom’s Sugar House will have maple syrup and other maple products and Al’s Hives and Honey will be in the market with honey.
National Sharpening will be in the market this week and almost every week, sharpening knives and other tools.
Boy Scout Troop 79 will offer hot and iced coffee as well as lemonade and water.
Weekly food vendors are Bucovina Cuisines and A&J King Artisan Bakers and rotating food vendors this week include Seafood Express, Piping Plover Bakery, and Cape Anne Sea Salt.
The community guest will be the Lynch Van Otterloo YMCA.
The Marblehead Conservancy’s environmental booth will be hosted by volunteers Mo Ashley and Chris Cudihy.
Steve Rapson & Pat Gallager will perform this week.
Snap benefits can be used to purchase qualifying food products. Stop by the market office for more information.
The Marblehead Farmers’ Market takes place from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturdays through November 20 behind Marblehead Veterans Middle School (accessible via Vine St), rain or shine. For more information see http://www.marbleheadfm.com/ or email Steve at email@example.com