Automotive Infotainment System Market Evidence of Emergence of Aptiv Plc and DENSO as Key Market Suppliers
The market is fragmented. Competitors need to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their market presence. Market sellers should also take advantage of existing growth prospects in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments. Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Garmin Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., Valeo SA and Visteon Corp. are among the main players in the market.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
The development of low cost infotainment solutions has been instrumental in the growth of the market. The reduced price of automotive infotainment equipment and the minimized costs of billboards will drive the market tremendous growth in the years to come. However, regulatory interference could hamper the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed information on the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and important developments in supplier operations and government regulations. .
Automotive Infotainment Systems Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The automotive infotainment systems market is segmented as follows:
Based on geographic segmentation, 26% of the market growth is from APAC during the forecast period. Increased consumer demand for advanced on-board technologies in China, Japan, and South Korea will contribute to the regional growth of this market. In addition, QNX segment has led the growth in the technology segment of the market, as this unique platform facilitates the development of world-class infotainment systems. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all segments to the Automotive Infotainment Systems market size growth.
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicles
- North America
- South America
Automotive Infotainment Systems Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. the automotive infotainment systems market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Infotainment Systems Market Size
- Automotive infotainment systems market trends
- Industry Analysis of Automotive Infotainment Systems Market
This study identifies the development of in-car audio entertainment systems that facilitate 360-degree listening as one of the major reasons for the growth of the automotive infotainment systems market in the coming years.
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Automotive Infotainment Systems Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will help the automotive infotainment system market growth over the next five years
- Estimated Automotive Infotainment Systems Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive infotainment system market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on factors that will challenge the Automotive Infotainment System Market growth, vendors
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Passenger Cars – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial Vehicles – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market Opportunity By Application
Market segmentation by technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Aptiv Plc
- Continental SA
- DENSO Corp.
- Garmin Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- Valeo SA
- Visteon Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]